Monday, November 26, 2012

ACTION

If you don't know this about me, I'm quite the big fan of rants. I do a lot of ranting myself and can go on quite passionately about certain topics. Right now I feel pretty riled up so hang on tight.

How hard is it to commit to a course of action? So often I find myself in conflict with what I call "planners" or people who like to plan out and know every step of every action they are going to take. Now, I don't consider myself to be an entirely spontaneous person, but for the love of God people. Get off your ass and do something. It's pathetic to see people sit and wait for time to plan out each move instead of living their lives. Especially amongst men and women of God, I cannot stand this idiocy.

This post was started a long time ago and never published. Seems like a good time to do so as I too have become guilty of such a thing. It also seems appropriate to post it as I am now rectifying that. I'll trust in God to sort it out as I've no need to worry when in his hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home