Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Crispy Golden Goodness

It seems people have taken to trying to advertise crap via the comments on my blog here. That's not going to fly with me and shall not be an occuring thing from this point on. Moving on I went to sheetz today and well that was just awesome. Got me a 12 inch steak sandwich and some fries and it was glorious. I mean I was running on empty, my car was running low on gas and sheetz was the only solution and I am happy about that. I could only describe those fries as cripy golden goodness. I was feeling pretty out of it but after that I was rejuvinated; restored even. You just can't beat that MTO goodness that you can find near, just about, every psu campus. Such is why I am a proud member of the facebook group Sheetz Could F__k Wawa Up any Day of the Week (trying to keep down my swearing so I edited the name).

Wawa is alright and all if you just want a sandwich or something. It's not bad at all but then lets say you want your self a mean bacon cheese burger at 1:28 in the morning? You go to sheetz fool. Get your self hooked up and treated right. Maybe get some bad ass schmuffins. Where else can you get a schmuffin? No where else. I have nothing against wawa but I do have something against people who have something against sheetz. Alright you like wawa that's great but deal with it. Sheetz is the new hotness and you can't mess with the new hotness. Though I would wish otherwise, it seems that the sheetz vs. wawa conflict will see no end any time soon. Fortunately there is safe neutral territory for both sheetz and wawa customers. This place is called turkey hill and if you live in Lancaster I'm sure you know much more about it than I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home