Saturday, February 10, 2007

Da Real World

Sometimes when I'm washing my hands in the bathroom I like to look in the mirror and make funny faces at myself. I have a good time and my hands are cleaned in the process and thus I have added it to the list of things I do on facebook. I told Jason that if he was ever confused about hearing an abnormal amount of laughter coming from the bathroom that this is why. He reassured me that he doesn't find a need to ask questions and I'm willing to accept this.

So continuing my thoughts on the leap from college to the "real world", I believe I have found what career I wish to persue. That career is office linebacker. I really feel like it's something I could get into. Makin a real difference in the office world and putting my IST degree to real use. If only such a thing was a possible major then there'd be no problem. It would work with the teamwork that we learn in IST. Incredible vacations, and well just seeing the world. Maybe someday...someday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home