Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Lazily Saying What I Want

For the last few days I've been struggling with what to post. I wanted to get back into blogging so I can share thoughts an ideas as I see fit. That really is the true nature of a blog isn't it? The blogger has the freedom to say what they want when they want with little to no fear of repercussion. The Internet provides a level of anonymity that is not always entirely healthy, but does have its perks. Unfortunately I don't care enough to keep talking about this any further.

Writing remains something of a passion of mine. Something I desire to do more often than I allow. I have no idea why I restrain it or deny it. All I know is that just as the urge or desire grows in me to put pen to paper, so does a resistance to that. Perhaps there are greater forces at work and one yearns for me to be true to me while the other works hard to block me from that.

Maybe I'm just lazy. I'm probably just lazy. Hopefully doing this once again will cure that. to some extent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home